Thursday 7 September 2017

ZAFUL Wishlist


Zaful have seriously upped their game this year. With new trends dropping daily, it has been hard to keep track. So I have decided to write a little wish list to show you all what I have been lusting over.

I am off to Ibiza next few week and I have been looking for the perfect dress, in particular a off the shoulder ruffle dress. Here are a few I have selected that I love.  All of these dresses are very verstile can easily be worn in the evening, or thrown over swimwear.



You can never ever ever have enough Bikinis, take that from someone who has spent the last part of two years wearing a bikinis daily. I wish I had the bank balance to allow me to buy a new bikini every day, but who does? Zaful have made it a lot easier by actually making affordable swimwear, and A LOT of choice. I am obsessed with the high cut bikini's they are so flattering and really help to accentuate curves. The ribbed textures are a must have!





I have also had my eye on a few fluted sleeved crop tops. I know they aren't the most practical (when eating) but they really do elongate the arm and frankly they just look damn good. Again Zaful have such a huge range. The colour selection is also very current which can make decisions much more difficult. 


Check out Zaful's website to view their entire collection.
Surprise Code : ZFEN


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig