Tuesday 2 December 2014

LUSH: American Cream conditioner review.



American Cream


Where to begin?



I suffer with very coarse, dry hair. It isn't so much damaged as I have regular cuts. I was starting to get really frustrated as I was using various products aimed at dry damaged hair and they just weren't working. Until I discovered American CreamThe consistency of this product is very thick, but it spreads through the hair smoothly and washes out easily. Once dry my hair felt so soft and had such a nice shine to it, it's the softest it's ever been in years. It almost feels like I've just had it cut. Volume is also extremely important to me, and American Cream allows my hair to keep it's natural volume.

This yummy conditioner is jam packed with 17 different ingredients, including fresh strawberries and vitamin C, the sent is divine. So sweet and creamy, it's also very long lasting, (which I like as I don't wash my hair regularly.) Inspired by 1950's US milk bars LUSH says that: This creamy conditioner is what the girls would have used to make their hair soft before going out on a date, dressed up in their bobby socks and circular skirts. The scent of honey, vanilla, strawberries and oranges is so sexy and sweet that dates can’t stay away.


I would recommend this conditioner to anyone, especially if they have dry hair. 

Coral


InstagramTwitterBloglovin and Chictopia
Share:

2 comments

  1. Ooooh might have to try this, my hair is sooooo dry!! Your hair looks lovely xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for a while and I really liked it so I have nominated it you for A Liebster Award. Read more about it on my post...Coral xx

    http://coralkathleen.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig