Sunday 9 November 2014

Lush- Rose Jam review

Rose Jam-Lush


Well... Where to start. I know i'm not alone when I say I love smells, especially gorgeous smelling shower gels, candles, moisturiser, etc.


So as you can imagine when I discovered this particular LUSH shower gel I simply couldn't say no!

If I am honest, I am not a regular LUSH customer. Not for any particular reason, I just have never really entered the shop. However when I walked in to the Bristol based store I was greeted with spectacular customer service. All the girls were so friendly and keen to help, they asked me what I was looking for, and gave me advise on their favourite products and best sellers.


As you can probably guess, this product does smell of roses, but it's not an overpowering floral smell (which I hate), it is lightly scented, it also contains vanilla, lemon and argon oil which all compliment each other to give this beautiful smell. What I also love about this is the smell actually stays on you. Most shower gels I find only last the actually shower, as soon as you towel dry you no longer smell of the shower gel.

As I was about to pay I was asked if I had tried another LUSH product that also shares it's fragrance with Rose Jam. Immediatly I was handed thos product and a tester pot so I could try it at home. This was called Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. You actually use this like you would condition your hair. Again this product's smell lasts for hours, I would really recommend both.


My only negative would be the price, for a extremely poor graduate like myself forking nearly £10 a 250g bottle of shower gel is rather a lot, however I do feel like it is worth it.

I am really keen to visit LUSH in Bristol again as I was in a rush before and didn't get to have a proper look around. Their friendly staff and excellent customer service really made my experience shopping their a great one.

P.S This product is a limited christmas edition so grab a bottle quick!


- Coral



Share:

1 comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig