Wednesday 11 September 2013

It's Coming





Coat-Allsaints|Top-Religion|Trousers-Topshop
It’s coming…

Unless you have been living in a box, or gallivanting off in a foreign country you may well have noticed that it’s getting colder and colder by the day. Unless you are one of those annoying people that ‘don’t feel the cold’… Anyway twice a year I get confused what to wear. When it begins to get warm I’m never sure when to whack out the shorts and no jacket, and when it get’s colder, like now, I never know when to wear my coat. I never know if it’s just too soon.  But as the days are getting shorter I have pulled out my beautiful Parka. This coat really is a godsend to all Parka’s. It’s sort of stone washed and has a really different hood and I love it so much! It gives a very effortless look to any outfit. The top I am wearing is some old uniform which I have worn before but I don’t think I have shown it off as much, this top comes in many colours but I love the mesh detail at the back.

Is anyone else about to go into their 3rd year at university? I am dreading it, I feel like this summer has gone way way way to quickly.


Love Coral
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig