Tuesday 20 November 2012

Yes... Plastic Bag Nails!

Hey all,

Been super super busy this week, so many deadlines just around the corner stressing me out!
I have found time however to make a slightly different post, one of which i haven't done before... a nails post! As you can see I don't have the best nails (or hands) but I thought i'd do one anyway. 
A friend from work told me how to do this, personally I think it's amazing, very easy too.

Too begin, choose 3 colours of nail varnish- I chose these pastel type colours( these are the ones that go on top) Also have a light nails varnish, like white, or baby pink to be the base and a glitter to go on top!






Paint you nails.......... (with the lightest colour)




Wait for that to dry,then put random blotches everywhere! ( tip loosen the lids before you blotch)


Then simply press a plastic bag over the nail.


And Wholah!!


Keep a cotton bud handy.. Just encase!


Finish Off with glitter!!!!


Hope everyone is having a fantabulous week! 

Coral
x x x 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Love this! I will definatley be trying this out

    Jess x x
    www.a-beautifulsecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually fab! I think I'll give them a go!!

    Liv x

    www.twentiesfemalebristol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo that's such an interesting idea so simple, have to do dis :3 xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig