Sunday 9 September 2012

God Saves The Queen






Jumper- Religion| Hat- Claires| Shorts- Topshop (old)| Boots- Dr Martens


Good Evening :)

So happy to be having lovely weather again! It makes me in such a better mood! This Jumper is so so cool, Rihanna has it(here), so of course it makes its 10x cooler! I'm lucky enough to work for Religion, I love all their clothes, everything is made individually so every garment is original. This particular jumper is tea stained to give it that extra edge.I'm sure I will blog a lot more religion, as our A/W collection has arrived = uniform YAY! I LOVE these shorts. They are so old but still are amazing! Especially now studs are in (thank god). I love my Dr Martens at the moment, can't take them off, they just go with EVERYTHING! 
Anyway, hope you had a epic weekend, it was my friends 21st and here theme was Arabian, so we all had such fun dressing up! She also has shisha which was cool!

Coral

x x x 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous jumper, and sounds like you had a fab night out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is pretty similar to mine, I love it! Looking forward to your Religion post xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like these shorts. you're cute!

    ReplyDelete

© Corals Closet | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig